Wherever you stand on the proposition, the HIV DATF wants to remind folks to VOTE!
We would love to hear from folks:
Where do you stand on Prop 19?
Proposition 19, if approved by voters, will legalize various marijuana-related activities, allow local governments to regulate these activities, permit local governments to impose and collect marijuana-related fees and taxes, and authorize various criminal and civil penalties. Proposition 19 was certified for the November statewide ballot on March 24, 2010.
Information on Prop 19
- Ballot Title and Summary
- Legislative analysis
- Arguments and Rebuttals, submitted for California Voter Guide
- Text of proposed law
- Economist article containing overview of the Proposition, possible effects and Voter preferences
- League of Women Voters overview of Proposition 19
- California Voter Foundation guide to Proposition 19
- Institute of Governmental Studies overview of Proposition 19