GOOD NEWS! I got to record yesterday’s “Crack & HIV” talk, and the video will be up and available very soon. Thomas E. Freese, PhD & Beth A. Rutkowksi, MPH from the Pacific Southwest Addition Technology Transfer Center were the presenters.
IF THE INDIVIDUAL LINKS DON’T WORK FOR YOU, CLICK ON THE FORUM HEADER TO GET TO THE LINKS.
HIV Drug and Alcohol Task Force Members & Community forum
- 04/07/11: A Litany for Survival: The Life and Work of Audre Lorde
- 04/19/11: Take Back the Night, Part 1: Social Networks, Online Relationships, and Sexual Assault
- 04/21/11: Take Back the Night, Part 2: Women and Men together Challenging Sexual Assault
- 04/28/11: La Mission (Featuring Actor XXXXXX for Q&A!)
- APAIT | HIV Case Manager
- WorksUSA | Enriched Service Coordinator
- St. Joseph Center (SJC) | Outreach Team Coordinator/Case Manager
- HIV Epi | HIV Research Interviewer
HIV DATF Task Force Cultural Competency forum
- 04/05/11: LECTURE | Intersectionality: Origins and Possibilities with Jennifer DeClue
- 04/14/11: Racing to Postracialism: An Evening with Kimberlé Crenshaw