trans-masculine spectrum guys who need recovery bridge housing – beds now available at Art Houuse

Hello, all:

If you have trans-masculine clients who identify as having a marginalized sex, sexual orientation & or gender identity, and who are looking for a recovery bridge housing program,  there are beds available immediately at LA CADA’s new Art House.

The qualifications for residency are:

  • over 18 years old
  • Medi-Cal or MyHealthLA eligible
  • enrolled in an outpatient or intensive outpatient treatment program
  • homeless
  • “LGBT” identified – we specifically are putting out the call for trans-masculine folks who identify anywhere along the sexual minority spectrum

Trans  / masculine-of-center guys in residential treatment who no longer meets medical necessity, or who are stepping down from residential into outpatient are encouraged to apply.

Trans  / masculine-of-center guys who are already in outpatient, and who are homeless are encouraged to apply.

Please reach out to Susan Forrest at 213-277-7179 or on the house phone at 626-314-3333

Art House flyer – draft 3

Art House 4


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s