- 02/10/17: National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 05/31/17: HIV Criminalization
- 08/24/17: Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals
- 11/29/17: A Provider’s Introduction to SUD Treatment for LGBT Individuals (2nd ed) REGISTRATION IS OFFSITE – Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WGDVGW5
- 12/13/17: Shifting Paradigms: 21st Century Leadership to end HIV FULL-Registration closed
- 05/04/18: Stigma & HIV registration is not yet open
An online registration form must be completed to reserve a seat at any HIV DATF training (even if you are not getting CEUs):
↑↑↑↑↑↑ don’t forget to SUBMIT your registration by clicking on the button
EXPECT AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITHIN 48 HOURS OF REGISTRATION*
Please complete the registration form above whether or not there is a fee associated with the training, and whether or not you are getting CEUs. Please click the “pay here” button below only when there is a cost associated with the training.
you will receive a payment receipt prior to the training.
Cancellation Policy: If the payer contacts payee (HIV DATF) no less than two business days prior to the training, a refund can be arranged. In lieu of canceling a registration, a registrant may send a substitute in his or her place (see substitution policy).
Late Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy: Registrants who are “no-shows” for an event, or cancel a registration less than two business days before a scheduled event, will not qualify for a refund. In lieu of canceling a registration, a registrant may send a substitute in his or her place (see substitution policy). If someone has 1 or more late cancellations or no-shows in a 12-month period, s/he will be required to pay in advance in order to attend future trainings.
Substitution Policy: A registrant may send a substitute in his or her place only if s/he has pre-paid for the event.
for a listing of all previous trainings, please click here. All of the trainings are listed alphabetically and by date, and all of the training materials we have access to (powerpoints, agendas, handouts etc.) are available for download