2017 Training Schedule
click on the title for details about the training
- 02/10/17: National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 05/31/17: HIV Criminalization
- 08/24/17: Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals
- 11/29/17: A Provider’s Introduction to SUD Treatment for LGBT Individuals (2nd ed)
- 12/13/17: Shifting Paradigms: 21st Century Leadership to end HIV FULL-Registration closed
- 12/13/18: Stigma & HIV
Past Trainings & Events
for a listing of all previous trainings, and events please click here. Everything is listed alphabetically, and all of the materials we have access to (powerpoints, agendas, handouts etc.) are available for download.
Event & Training Registration Information
An online registration form must be completed to reserve a seat at any HIV DATF training (even if you are not getting CEUs):
Cancellation Policy: If the payer contacts payee (HIV DATF) no less than two business days prior to the training, a refund can be arranged. In lieu of canceling a registration, a registrant may send a substitute in his or her place (see substitution policy).
Late Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy: Registrants who are “no-shows” for an event, or cancel a registration less than two business days before a scheduled event, will not qualify for a refund. In lieu of canceling a registration, a registrant may send a substitute in his or her place (see substitution policy). If someone has 1 or more late cancellations or no-shows in a 12-month period, s/he will be required to pay in advance in order to attend future trainings.
Substitution Policy: A registrant may send a substitute in his or her place only if s/he has pre-paid for the event.